Jim: Katy, what do you want to be? I mean what profession?
Katy: I want to be a singer. What about you? What do you want to be?
Jim: I want to be a firefighter.
Katy: What does a firefighter do?
Jim: He stops fires and helps people.
Katy: Great idea! You should follow your dream and be what you want.
Jim: Thanks Katy!
- What does Katy want to be?
She want to be a singer.
- What does Jim want to be!
- He want to be a firefighter.
- What does a firefighter do?
He stops fires and helps people.
- What do you want to be? Why? What does he(she) do?
I want to become an economist. My favorite profession Hello, I'm Alen, I have several preferred professions that I want to become. They are economist, cook, builder, sculptor, Russian language specialist. I am still trying to understand which profession I will choose.